What is Santa Fe Road Runners Club?
Santa Fe Road Runners Club is a group of elite and not so elite runners whose primary mission is to educate the public about running and health.
We are currently applying for status as a 501c non-profit organization.
Future projects include:
- School outreach programs
- Development of local and regional road and trail races
- Help in expansion of the trail system in Santa Fe
- Advocacy to encourage fitness friendly city planning
- Partnership with other running organizations to develop inter city and corporate races
- Development of a “farm system” for competitive runners.
Santa Fe Road Runners Club is a proud member of Road Runners Club of America (RRCA).